What is Plan for Health?
We believe oral health care needs to be a priority. Left untreated it can lead to serious health consequences: tooth loss, infection, bone or nerve damage, and worse, negative effects on your overall health. Prevention is the key. Dental disease is almost entirely preventable. People need to become empowered for their oral health.
These simple measures can protect against tooth decay:
• Brush and floss
• Eat a balanced diet
• Routine maintenance dental visits
**No dental insurance? Our office has an easy solution just for you. Join our patient loyalty program today!**
'Plan for Health' is designed to make dental wellness easy and affordable. By being a member of Plan for Health we are able to reward you for taking responsibility for your oral health. Preventative dentistry costs far less than restorative dentistry
Did you know…
• Only 54% of Americans have been to a dentist in the last year?
• 50% of children develop tooth decay before the 3rd grade, and 86% by age 17?
• More money is spent on veterinary bills than dental bills?
• 2-4 Hygiene Cleanings per year
• All periodic, comprehensive and emergency exams included
• Intraoral digital x-rays
• Fluoride treatments
• 15% off dental procedures